Pornography Addiction Self-Test
If you suspect that you or a loved one may be addicted to pornography, honestly answer yes or no to the following questions:
- Do you feel guilty or ashamed after looking at pornography?
- Do you look forward to being alone so you can look at pornography?
- Has pornography negatively affected your personal relationships, your job, or your finances?
- Do you find that you have been looking at an increasing amount of pornography over time?
- Do you look at pornography when you are bored, anxious, or lonely?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it is possible that you or your loved one is addicted to pornography.
A quality addiction treatment program can provide appropriate therapies to individuals struggling with pornography addiction after assessing their individual needs. Treatment can help afflicted individuals prevent relapse and build a strong foundation for recovery.
In order to locate services or for more information, call Recovery Connection at 800-993-3869. All calls are confidential and our helpline is open 24/7. Chat Privately 24/7 all conversations are confidential
24/7 all conversations are confidential